IWRA World Water Congress
IWRA organises and supports international water congresses and events related to advancing water resources knowledge, policy and management around the world. Since 1973, IWRA has held a World Water Congress every three years in various locations around the world.
The objective of the World Water Congress is to provide a meeting place to share experiences, promote discussion, and to present new knowledge, research results and new developments in the field of water sciences around the world. For almost four decades the World Water Congresses have been excellent events for the identification of major global themes concerning the water agenda, and for the bringing together of a large cross-section of stakeholders for the development and implementation of decisions in the field of water.
- 30 September 2019: Extended Deadline for Submission of Abstracts, Special Sessions and Side Events
- 31 October 2019: Announcement of the accepted Abstracts
- 30 January 2020: Deadline for Early-registration
- 28 February 2020: Deadline for Exhibition Application
- 24 April 2020: Deadline for Regular Registration
Visit the XVII World Water Congress website for detailed information on call for abstracts, special sessions and side-events, the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, as well as the early registration and much more.