CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - TOPIC COORDINATION GROUP : 10th WORLD WATER FORUM THEMATIC PROCESS
The World Water Forum represents one of the world’s largest water-related multi-stakeholders’ gatherings co-organized every three years by the World Water Council and the host country.
The Forum provides a unique platform where the water community and key decision-makers can collaborate and make long-term progress on global water challenges. The Forum brings together participants from all sectors and at all levels, including political institutions, multilateral organizations, academia, civil society, and the private sector. The 10th World Water Forum will take place in Bali from May 18th to 24th, 2024, and it will be structured around three pillars – the Political, the Thematic, and the Regional Processes – respectively. Preparations are underway, and at the first preparatory gathering – the Kick-off/1st Stakeholders’ Consultation Meeting –, which took place in Jakarta from February 15th to 16th, a preliminary framework for the Thematic Process was discussed.
In view of a strong involvement by all stakeholders in the 10th World Water Forum’s Thematic Process, the Forum co-hosts are pleased to announce the open call for expressions of interest to be involved in the Thematic Process as Topic Coordination Group members. All stakeholders interested in actively contributing may submit their application due by July 1st (SAT), 2023. (CEST time).
You may find the relevant documentation as indicated below:
• The Thematic Process Concept Note can be downloaded at the following link: TP_Concept
• The Thematic Process Terms of Reference (ToR) for the Working Group can be downloaded at the following link: TP_ToR
• The Thematic Process ‘Expression of Interest Form’ can be downloaded at the following link: TP_Form
Please note the following regarding the application procedure:
• Step 1: Check the Thematic Concept Note, Working Group TOR, and Expression of Interest Form
• Step 2: Complete the ‘Expression of Interest Form’
• Step 3: Submission of the Expression of Interest Form is extended to Saturday, July 1st, 2023 (CEST time), to the 10thWorld Water Forum Thematic Team at the following address: email@example.com
For further information on the thematic process, please contact 10th World Water Forum Thematic Team at:
• National Secretariat: Mr. Airlangga Mardjono, Member of Program and Session Division, firstname.lastname@example.org
• World Water Council: Thematic Team, email@example.com
Applications received by organizations will be reviewed by the Thematic Process Commission. Applicants will be notified accordingly.
Looking forward to your active participation.