World Water Week 2020 - At Home
To help bridge the gap between the 2019 and 2021 World Water Weeks, we invite convenors to host a virtual adaptation of their World Water Week 2020-approved session(s) – from wherever they are – between 24 and 28 August 2020, under the umbrella of #WWWeek #AtHome.
How will it work?
- Sessions will take place during 24-28 August, starting on the hour from 8am and 8pm CET and scheduled through SIWI.
- Individual sessions should be 20 – 45 mins in length, and should be interactive
- Participation in sessions should be unlimited and free for participants
- It is the convenor’s responsibility to select a virtual event platform, manage and promote their session(s)
- Convenors will have access to the WWW programme website to update their description, programme and reporting back.
- Convenors will have permission to use the WWW Official Session logo to promote their session