Water Policy Journal
WATER POLICY is the official journal of the Council, published in partnership with IWA Publishing. Publication is based on 1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume. Hard copy and electronic version are both available.
Building capacity for integrated water management calls for a new dialogue between many different private and public communities- policy making, diplomatic, administrative, financial, legal and technical/scientific. This dialogue must also include the traditional water communities-industrial, urban, agricultural and transportation.
The Water Policy Journal invites these communities into this forum both to shape and to be shaped by thinking and debate on water policy worldwide.
The Water Policy journal publishes analyses, reviews and debates on all policy aspects of water resources. Examples of such topics are:
- Ecosystems, engineering, management and restoration
- Engineering and design
- River-basin and watershed management
- Multiple uses of water
- Pollution monitoring and control
- Management, use and sharing of transboundary waters, treaties and allocation agreements
- Capacity bulding
- Flood control and disaster management
- Groundwater remediation and conjunctive use of groundwater and surface water
- Public participation, consensus building and confidence building
- Conflict management and negociations of water resources
- Demand management
- Commercialization of water
- Intgrated water resources management
- Allocation of risks among stakeholders
Please click on the following links to view:
Non WWC's members:
For online subscription, please click here.
As part of their membership benefit package, all active members of the WWC who have paid their membership fees before 1 April automatically receive a free subscription. Other members can request free subscription by contacting the WWC Membership Officer. Additional subscription for individuals working for a member organisation of the WWC may be requested at a preferential rate.
Contact: Membership Officer
King Hassan II Great World Water Prize candidatures are open
This prestigious Prize (US$ 100,000) is awarded to an institution, organization, individual or group of individuals in honor of their outstanding achievements in any aspects of water resources.