Save the date: 9th World Water Forum Stakeholders Meeting
Rendez-vous in Dakar next october 14 and 15 2021
The World Water Council and the Executive Secretariat of the 9th World Water Forum have the pleasure to share with you the preliminary agenda of the 2nd Stakeholders Meeting which will take place in Diamniadio (Dakar-Senegal) on 14 and 15 October 2021.
This second and last major preparatory meeting will be the opportunity to discuss the work and proposals of the Working Groups and provide meaningful input for the development of the final Forum program of the 9th World Water Forum.
In particular, the meeting aims at:
- Providing logistical information on the Forum, including arrangements for special events, Forum registration, travel and accommodation, participation in the exhibition, the Response Pathway, the Sanitation Village, and the African Village,
- Presenting the results of the Working Groups to promote a better understanding of the thematic proposals,
- Creating synergies between the different stakeholders by establishing a bridge between the thematic content and the political dimension on the central and transversal themes,
- Exchange on the valorization and the staging of the projects retained in the framework of the "Dakar 2022 Initiative",
- Develop a pathway to a joint Declaration/Commitment.
We count on your presence and look forward to meeting you in October.
For more information about the 9e World Water Forum