King Hassan II Great World Water Prize
Candidates must be nominated by at least 2 individuals and/or organizations. The Nominators are required to submit the nomination form providing contact details of the Nominators and the Candidate, together with the following documents:
- Two letters of reference supporting the candidature;
- A summary document reviewing the contribution of the candidate in the context of the Prize theme;
- A Curriculum Vitae of 3 pages maximum.
Nomination forms for the 2015 King Hassan II Great World Water Prize are to be submitted - completed and signed - with the required attachments, by
30 September 2014 31 October 2014 at the latest by fax, email or post to the Secretariat of the Prize. Don't wait! Applications end this evening!
Nominations forms and all related documents must be submitted in English or in French.
The Prize is delivered to an institution, organization, individual or group of individuals. It awards innovation that contributes significantly in securing access to water, sanitation and energy, in a context of global change that is affecting the world’s climate, its populations and its social-economic development. Innovation can be of technological, institutional and/or financial nature.
- The King Hassan II Great World Water Prize rewards the excellence and distinguished achievements of the candidates in fields related to the theme of the Prize.
- Any organization related to water resources may nominate a candidate.
- Candidates must be nominated by at least two individuals and/or organizations with perfect knowledge of the qualities of the candidate and his/her projects. Candidates are not allowed to nominate themselves.
- Each nomination must be accompanied by a detailed description, explaining the reasons for which the nominee’s work and accomplishments should be considered as outstanding contribution to the theme of the Prize. The documents attached to the nomination form must demonstrate direct involvement of the nominee in the work and achievements submitted to the evaluation of the Panel of Judges.
- Candidates may not have been involved in recent competition for other water-related prizes.
- No preference will be given to the candidates’ nationality, sex, language, profession or religion.
2-4 place d'Arvieux
Tel: +33 4 91 99 41 00
Fax: +33 4 91 99 41 01